Donge power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Donge power station is a 118-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Noord-Brabant Province, Netherlands.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Geertruidenberg, Noord-Brabant Province, Netherlands.
- Sponsor: RWE
- Parent company: RWE Aktiengesellschaft
- Location: Geertruidenberg, Noord-Brabant Province, Netherlands
- Coordinates: 51.6959, 4.8476 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 118 MW
Articles and Resources
- Facts and Figures 2011 RWE
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 529900GB7KCA94ACC940 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Carbon Monitoring for Action (CARMA) database, ID 11095 version 2 (2009) csv file obtained from FRESNA
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019