Dongfeng Captive power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dongfeng Captive power station (东风汽车公司东风热电厂) is a retired 150-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hubei Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Checheng W Road, Zhangwan District.
Background on Plant
Dongfeng Xiangfan Factory power station is a three-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 150 MW. The units were completed in 1984-1994, and are owned by Dongfeng Motor Corporation. It powers the Dongfeng Automobile Shiyan plant.
- Sponsor: Dongfeng Automobile Co Ltd
- Parent company: Dongfeng Motor Corporation
- Location: Checheng W Road, Zhangwan District, Shiyan Prefecture, Hubei Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.649874, 110.738259 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2019)
- Gross capacity: 150 MW (Units 1-3: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 1984-1994
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: