Dongfeng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dongfeng Coal Mine was officially put into production in May 2008 with a 0.6 million tons/year production capacity. Its production capacity reached 1.2 million tons/year with a merger and reintegration in 2009.  As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
At 7:02 on October 4, 2013, a transportation accident occurred in Dongfeng Coal Mine, resulting in 1 death.  At around 17:46 on June 24, 2018, a safety accident occurred in Dongfeng Coal Mine, resulting in 1 death.
- Operator: Shanxi Lanhua Group Dongfeng Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Lanhua Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiadongfeng Village, Yuancun Township, Gaoping City, Jincheng City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.766453, 112.773199
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 168.5456 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 70.6816 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 15.5009 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2007