Dongfeng Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dongfeng Cogen power station (东丰县背压热电联产机组) is a proposed 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station that has been announced in Dongfeng, Liaoyuan, Jilin Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Dongfeng, Liaoyuan, Jilin Province, China.
The Dongfeng Cogen power station is an announced power station that was proposed to be constructed to supply heat and electricity to the Jilin district. It was announced in January 2020 by the Jilin Provincial Energy Administration, and is one of the twelve thermal power projects listed.
No other information about this project has been announced since the original decree in 2020.
- Sponsor: TBD
- Parent company: TBD
- Location: Dongfeng, Liaoyuan, Jilin Province, China
- Coordinates: 42.6772, 125.5307 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (shelved): 60 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 30 MW (start-up year not available)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 30 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources
- "名单 | 吉林省规划建设12个热电项目！ - 北极星火力发电网". BJX News. 2020-01-13. Retrieved 2021-07-30.