Dongfeng Xiangfan Factory power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dongfeng Xiangfan Factory power station (东风汽车公司热电厂) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hubei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station, in the Dongfeng Automobile Xiangfan plant, in Xiangzhou District, Xiangyang Prefecture, Hubei Province.
Background on Plant
Dongfeng Xiangfan Factory power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 100 MW. The units were completed in 1995, and are owned by Dongfeng Motor Corporation. The power station powers Dongfeng's Xiangfan factory.
- Sponsor: Dongfeng Automobile Co Ltd
- Parent company: Dongfeng Motor Corporation
- Location: Dongfeng Automobile Xiangfan plant, Xiangzhou District, Xiangyang Prefecture, Hubei Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.1220941, 112.1710204 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1-2: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1995
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Xiangfan Factory Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.