Donggedu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Nalingou Community, Chuanzhang Village, Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Donggedu Coal Mine was formed by the integration of the original Donggedu Coal Mine, the original Nalinhe Coal Mine, and the original Yuanda Coal Mine in 2006, with a production capacity of 1.8 million tons per year.
- Operator:Inner Mongolia Yidong Group Donggedu Coal Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Inner Mongolia Yidong Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Nalingou Community, Chuanzhang Village, Narisong Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.409271, 110.582975(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/a
- Total Resource: 55.54Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 36.34Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Thermal)
- Mine Size: 9.01k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2006