Donghae power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of South Korea and coal|
Donghae power station is a 400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Donghae, Gangwon Province, South Korea.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Donghae, Gangwon Province, South Korea.
- Sponsor: Korea East-West Power Co
- Parent company: KEPCO
- Location: Donghae, Gangwon Province, South Korea
- Coordinates: 37.4863, 129.1473 (exact)
- Coal type: Anthracite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 400 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 200 MW (start-up in 1998)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 200 MW (start-up in 1999)
Articles and Resources