Donghai Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
At 2:55 on February 3, 2017, a gas-burning accident occurred in Donghai Coal Mine, and 5 people were slightly burned.
- Operator: Heilongjiang Longmei Jixi Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Donghai Street, Jidong County, Jixi City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 45.363124, 131.238273
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 148.1121 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 30.81 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: 1/3 Coking Coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 34.3408 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1958