Donghuai Coal Mine No.1 shaft
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Donghuai Coal Mine No.1 shaft is operated by Guangxi Donghuai Mining Co., Ltd. It was built in 1998 and officially put into operation in 2002, with a 0.15 million tons/year approved production scale. In 2006, the mine started to undergo comprehensive mechanization technical transformation, with a designed production capacity of 0.9 million tons per year. In April 2016, the production capacity was changed from 0.9 million tons/year to 1.5 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2020 was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Guangxi Donghuai Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Geely Group Company Limited
- Location: Baifa Village, Youjiang District, Baise City, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 23.871319, 106.578199
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 46.43 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 11.1431 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 10.0164k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2002