Donghuantuo Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Donghuantuo Coal Mine is operated and owned by Kailuan (Group) Co., Ltd. Established in 2000, Donghuantuo Coal Mine is one of the two "leading mines" under Kailuan Group, with an annual production scale of 4.5 million tons.
- Operator: Kailuan (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Kailuan (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Donghuantuo Village, Hancheng Town, Fengrun District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.647378, 118.002442(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4.5 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 608.275 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 377.957 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size: 52.197k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2000