Dongjiahe Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dongjiahe Coal Mine is operated by Shaanxi Shaanmei Chenghe Mining Co., Ltd. Dongjiahe Coal Mine Branch. It was built in March 1970 and put into production in December 1980, with a 0.45 million tons/year design production capacity. After many technical transformations and coal resource integration, the mine's design production capacity reached 1.2 million tons/year in June 2010, and the service life was 26.9 years. The approved production capacity in 2019 was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shaanxi Shaanmei Chenghe Mining Co., Ltd. Dongjiahe Coal Mine Branch
- Owner: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dongjiahe Village, Chengguan Town, Chengcheng County, Weinan City, Shaanxi Provincee
- GPS Coordinates: 35.174484, 109.903951
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 26.9724 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 19.3611 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Meagar lean coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 31.8987 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1980