Dongming Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dongming Surface Mine(呼伦贝尔东明矿业有限责任公司东明露天矿)is a surface mine with a production capacity of 3 million tons per year, located in Bayankuren Town, Chenbalhu Banner, Hulunbuir City, Inner Mongolia, China. 
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine in Dongming Mining Area, Bayankuren Town, Chenbalhu Banner, Hulunbuir City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Dongming Surface Mine is the raw fuel base for the 500,000 tons of synthetic ammonia and 800,000 tons of urea project of Hulun Buir Jinxin Chemical Co., Ltd., both of which belong to Yunnan Yuntianhua Group. They are mineralization of pithead clean conversion of lignite resources in eastern Inner Mongolia. Integrated enterprise.The Dongming Surface Mine was put into operation in 2008, with a design production capacity of 0.6Mt/a. The technical renovation project started in 2011 and was completed in 2014, with the production capacity increased to 1.5 million tons per year.  On November 18, the Autonomous Region Energy Bureau agreed to increase the coal production capacity from 1.5 million tons/year to 3 million tons/year. On October 7, 2021, the mine's capacity was expanded to 4 million tons per year.
- Operator:Hulun Buir Dongming Mining Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Yuntianhua Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dongming Mining Area, Bayankuren Town, Chenbalhu Banner, Hulunbuir City, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates:49.413808, 119.666179(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4Mt/a
- Mineable Reserves: 54.27Mt
- Coal Type:Thermal,Anthracite
- Mine Size: 4.009k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2008
Articles and resources
- "呼伦贝尔东明矿业有限责任公司"，企查查网，Accessed February 2021
- "呼伦贝尔东明矿业有限责任公司东明露天矿"，中煤地质集团有限公司网，January 5, 2021
- "呼伦贝尔东明矿业有限责任公司东明露天矿（3.0Mt/a）项目环境影响后评价报告书"，北京中环博宏环境资源科技有限公司，October 2019
- "呼伦贝尔东明矿业有限责任公司东明露天矿（3.0Mt/a）水土保持方案报告书审批准予行政许可决定书"，内蒙古自治区人民政府门户网站，October 16, 2020