Dongpang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Dongpang Coal Mine is operated by Jizhong Energy Resources Co., Ltd., which is owned by Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd. It was built in February 1977 and put into production in December 1983. There are four production systems including Dongpang Well, North Well, Second Coal Extension Area, and Xipang Well. The approved production capacity is 3.9 million tons/year in 2019.
- Operator: Jizhong Energy Resources Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dongpang Village, Damengcun Town, Neiqiu County, Xingtai City, Hebei Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.243212, 114.461098(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.9 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 101 million tonnes (as of December 2011)
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size: 44.2963k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1983