Dongping Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Dongping Village, Sunjiazhuang Town, Yu County, Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Dongping Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Jinyu Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.. The mine was established in 1957.
- Operator: Shanxi Jinyu Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Yu County Bureau of Industry and Information Technology
- Location: Dongping Village, Sunjiazhuang Town, Yu County, Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.072061, 113.42881(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/a
- Total Resource: 130.32Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 38.69Mt
- Coal Type: Anthracite, Thermal
- Mine Size: 16.2251k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: Established in 1957