Dongpo Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Xiatuanbao Town, Shuocheng District, Shuozhou City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Dongpo Coal Mine is operated by China Coal Pingshuo Group Co., Ltd.. It was put into production in 1980.
- Operator: China Coal Pingshuo Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xiatuanbao Town, Shuocheng District, Shuozhou City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.420661, 112.403832(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.7Mt/a
- Total Resource: 164Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 97.2Mt
- Coal Type: Thermal
- Mine Size: 8.32k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1980