Dongqu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Gujiao City, Taiyuan City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Dongqu Coal Mine is operated and owned by Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co.,Ltd. It was put into operation on December 16, 1991. It was designed with a capacity of 4 million tons per year.
- Operator: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co.,Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co.,Ltd.
- Location: No.78 Binhainan Road, Gujiao City, Taiyuan City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.909458, 112.192016(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.6Mt/a
- Total Resource: 749Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 497Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Start Year: 1991