Dongrong No. 2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dongrong No.2 Coal Mine is operated by Shuangyashan Branch of Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd., started construction in October 1990 and put into production in December 1995. The current designed production capacity is 2.6 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.1 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shuangyashan Branch of Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yaotun Township, Jixian County, Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 46.870094, 131.466341
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.6 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 249.5220 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 101.06 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Gas Coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 35 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1995