Dongrong No. 2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dongrong No.2 Coal Mine is operated by Shuangyashan Branch of Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd., started construction in October 1990 and put into production in December 1995. The current designed production capacity is 2.6 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.1 million tons/year.
At 14:35 on March 9, 2017, a cable caught fire and a cage fell in Dongrong No.2 Coal Mine, killing 17 people.At about 12:40 on November 5, 2019, a roof-fall accident occurred in No.2 Coal Mine. 7 trapped miners were rescued, and no one died.
- Operator: Shuangyashan Branch of Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yaotun Township, Jixian County, Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 46.870094, 131.466341
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.6 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 249.5220 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 101.06 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Gas Coal (Met, Thermal)
- Mine Size: 35 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1995
Articles and resources
- 龙煤集团双鸭山分公司东荣二矿基本概况, 道客巴巴, Accessed April 2021
- 黑龙江龙煤双鸭山矿业公司东荣二矿“3.9”重大运输事故调查报告, 煤矿文库网, December 20, 2017
- 黑龙江省煤矿生产能力统计表(As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed April 2021
- 黑龙江龙煤集团双鸭山矿业公司东荣二矿“3·9”坠罐事故最新通报, 央视新闻客户端, March 13, 2017
- 黑龙江双鸭山煤矿冒顶事故：七名被困矿工获救升井, 中新网, November 5, 2019
- 黑龙江龙煤矿业控股集团有限责任公司2015年度第二期超短期融资券募集说明书, 黑龙江龙煤矿业控股集团有限责任公司, March 2015