Dongshan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dongshan Coal Mine is operated by Heilongjiang Longmei Jixi Mining Co., Ltd. The current mining area was put into operation in 1992. The approved production capacity in 2019 was 2.1 million tons/year.
- Operator: Heilongjiang Longmei Jixi Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yinshan Road, Hengshan District, Jixi City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 45.203028, 130.936629
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.1 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 102.6080 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 26.46 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Gas Coal, 1/3 Coking Coal (Met) 
- Mine Size: Unknown
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1992