Dongshan Xinyi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dongshan Xinyi Coal Mine is operated by Shandong Dongshan Xinyi Coal Mine Co., Ltd. Construction started in August 2002, and the mine achieved joint trial operation in May 2004. It was officially put into operation on January 1, 2005, with a design production capacity of 0.45 million tons/year and a design service life of 64.2 years. The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.05 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shandong Dongshan Xinyi Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xinyi Town, Yanzhou District, Jining City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.633975, 116.673106
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.05 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 235.2625 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 26.3215 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 59.5909 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2005