Dongtan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dongtan Coal Mine (兖州煤业股份有限公司东滩煤矿) is located in Zhongxindian Town, Zoucheng City, Shandong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Zhongxindian Town, Zoucheng City, Shandong Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Dongtan Coal Mine is operated by Yanzhou Coal Mining Company. It is the first large modern coal mine designed and constructed by China during the "Seventh Five-Year Plan" period. It has a designed annual production capacity of 4 million tons and an approved annual production capacity of 7.5 million tons. It has the largest designed output and the highest level of automation in East China. Known as "the first mine in East China".
- Sponsor: Yanzhou Coal Mining Company
- Parent Company: Yankuang Group(46.16%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(39.67%), Others(14.17%)
- Location: Zhongxindian Town, Zoucheng City, Shandong Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.440703,116.899403(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 7.5Mt/a
- Total Resource: 572.409Mt
- Minable Reserves: 108.375Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(gas coal)
- Mine Size: 59.9606k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1989
- Total Investment: