Dongying Coastal power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dongying Coastal power station (金岭东营滨海热电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Dongying Economic and Technological Development Zone, Binhai New Materials Park, Dongying Prefecture, the approximate location of the plant in Shandong Province.
Background on Plant
Dongying Coastal power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 600 MW in Shandong Province. The plant was completed in 2012, and is owned by Shandong Jinling Group. It is located in Dongying Economic and Technological Development Zone, Binhai New Materials Park.
- Sponsor: Dongying Coastal Heating Co
- Parent company: Shandong Jinling Group
- Location: Dongying Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.4291887, 118.8576937 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- In service: 2012
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "东营市滨海热力有限公司," Shandong Jinling Group website, accessed December 2014
- "路漫修远而求索——记山东省民营企业家协会副会长、山东金岭集团有限公司董事长赵曰岭同志的创业事迹," 山东民营企业家协会网站, 2012-11-14
- "下属公司>滨海热力," Jinling Group website, accessed 16 December 2015