Dongying LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Dongying LNG Terminal (中铁加仑东营LNG接收站) was a proposed LNG terminal in Dongying, Shangdong, China. As of 2022, it is considered cancelled.
- Owner: 中铁加仑 (山东) 液化天然气有限公司
- Parent company:
- Location: Dongying, Shangdong, China
- Coordinates: 38.076388, 118.975029 (exact)
- Capacity: 3 mtpa
- Status: Shelved
- Type: Import
- Start year: 2020
The project was announced in January 2018 and will cost an estimated 5 billion yuan.
As of 2022, there had been no evidence for development in four years, and the project is presumed to be cancelled.
Articles and resources
- "中铁加仑（山东）液化天然气有限公司". www.qcc.com.
- "东营进口LNG项目预计2019年建成 | TankTerminals". TankTerminals. 2018-01-25. Retrieved 2021-04-13.
- Dongying imported LNG project is expected to be completed in 2019, Tank Terminals, Jan. 25, 2018