Dongying LNG Terminal
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Dongying LNG Terminal (中铁加仑东营) is a proposed LNG terminal in Dongying, Shangdong, China.
- Owner: Zhongtie Jialun Natual Gas Logistics Co 中铁加仑液化天然气物流股份有限公司60%; Shandong Tianhui Gas Co 山东天汇燃气有限公司30%; Shandong Chenglin High Tec Industry Co 山东成林高新技术产业有限公司10%
- Location: Dongying, Shangdong, China
- Coordinates: 38.076388, 118.975029 (exact)
- Capacity: 3 mtpa, 0.43 bcfd
- Status: Proposed
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2020
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
The project was announced in January 2018 and will cost an estimated 5 billion yuan.
Articles and resources
- Dongying imported LNG project is expected to be completed in 2019, Tank Terminals, Jan. 25, 2018