Dongying LNG Terminal (Hainuo Port)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Dongying LNG Terminal (Hainuo Port) (海诺港务东营LNG接收站) is a proposed LNG terminal in Dongying, Shangdong, China.
- Owner: Shandong Hainuo Port Co., Ltd
- Location: Dongying, Shangdong, China
- Coordinates: 38.087800, 118.981960 (exact)
- Capacity: 3 mtpa, 0.43 bcfd
- Status: Proposed
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2022
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
An LNG terminal in Dongying has been proposed and included in Shandong Province Gas Storage Facilities Development Plan (2018-2020). 
In 2014, China Huadina signed an agreement with the city government to develop the LNG terminal in Dongying Economic Development Zone. The proposal has no further news.
In February 2018, Shandong Hainuo Port Company, a local private company with more than 100 employees participated the project. The proposal it laid out included 2 mtpa of capacity for the first phase and additional 3 mtpa for the second phase. 
In April 2021, the company is seeking partners to jointly develop the LNG terminal project. The capacity increased to 3 mtpa for the first phase.
Articles and resources
- "山东省储气设施规划建设方案（2018-2020年）的通知". www.sohu.com. 2018-12-18. Retrieved 2021-04-13.
- "中美能源合作助力70余亿元清洁能源项目落户东营". sd.ifeng.com. 2014-09-01. Retrieved 2021-04-13.
- "东营进口LNG项目预计2019年建成 | TankTerminals". TankTerminals. 2018-01-25. Retrieved 2021-04-13.
- "东营港LNG项目". 知乎专栏. 2018-02-27. Retrieved 2021-04-13.
- "山东省东营港LNG接收站项目相关评估报告编报招标公告_工程智云平台". www.gczyun.com. 2018-09-19. Retrieved 2021-04-13.
- "东营港LNG接收站，等你牵手！". finance.sina.com.cn. 2021-04-13. Retrieved 2021-04-13.