|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dongzhouyao mine (大同煤矿集团东周窑煤炭有限责任公司东周窑煤矿) is located in Zuoyun County of Shanxi Province. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 10 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Dongzhouyao Village, Dianwan Town, Zuoyun County, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The development of Dongzhouyao mine project was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission in May 2011. The production capacity of the coal mine was set up to be 10Mt/year.  The construction of Dongzhouyao mine began in 2008 and completed in 2013. Having been approved by the Shanxi Environmental Protection Bureau, the project began the trail operation in August 2014. 
- Sponsor: Datong Coal Mining Group Dongzhouyao Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Datong Coal Mining Group
- Location: Dongzhouyao Village, Dianwan Town, Zuoyun County, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 40.020636,112.863555
- Status: Proposed
- Annual Production Capacity: 10 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 1296.353Mt
- Minable Reserves: 882.108Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 119.1288k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: