Dongzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dongzhuang Coal Mine is a merger, reorganization, and reintegration mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year production scale.  As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Dongzhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Changping Steel Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhongcun Village, Hongshui Town, Wuxiang County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.012508, 112.930231
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 162 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 66.03 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Lean coal, Meager lean coal, Meager coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 17.1091 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1981