Dorine Oil and Gas Field (Ecuador)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Dorine Field is an operating oil and gas field in Ecuador.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Ecuador.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: -0.1270, -76.4075 (approximate)
- Operator: Andes Petroleum Ecuador Ltd
- Owner: Andes Petroleum Ecuador Ltd (100%)
- Parent: China National Petroleum Corporation (55%); SINOPEC (45%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Dorine Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||associated gas||not applicable||4.6||million m³/y||2019|||
|production||oil||not applicable||1.1||million bbl/y||2019|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Estadística De Hidrocarburos De Crudo Y Derivados" (PDF). Ministerio de Energía y Recursos Naturales No Renovables. 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 5, 2021.
- "Guia interactiva". Mapa Interactivo. 2021. Archived from the original on September 17, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.
- "Andes Petroleum Ecuador LTD". www.andespetro.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.