Dormagen power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Dormagen power station is a 586-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Dormagen, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Sponsor: RWE Generation SE
- Parent company: RWE Aktiengesellschaft
- Location: Dormagen, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.0791, 6.8287 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 586 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0199 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 529900GB7KCA94ACC941 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005636 World Resources Institute, June 2019