Dos Bocas KC power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Dos Bocas KC power station is a proposed 470-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Veracruz, Mexico.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Medellin, the state of Veracruz, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Iberdrola Mexico SA de CV
- Parent company: Iberdrola SA
- Location: Medellin, the state of Veracruz, Mexico
- Coordinates: 19.0594, -96.1587 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 470 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 470 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)