Dover Municipal Power Plant
From Global Energy Monitor
Dover Municipal Light & Power Plant is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by the City of Dover, Ohio.
- Owner/Parent Entity: City of Dover, OH
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 31.5 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 4.0 MW (1944), 8.0 MW (1954), 19.5 MW (1968)
- Location: 303 East Broadway St., Dover, OH 44622
- GPS Coordinates: 40.520621, -81.467821
- Electricity Production: 69,600 MWh (2005)
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related GEM.wiki articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|