Drakelow power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of United Kingdom and coal.|
Drakelow power station is a retired 1,075-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Staffordshire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Staffordshire County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: E.On Uk Plc
- Parent company: E.ON
- Location: Staffordshire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 52.6905, -2.1216 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 1,075 MW
- Unit 10: Coal-fired subcritical, 350 MW (start-up in 1965)
- Unit 12: Coal-fired subcritical, 375 MW (start-up in 1967)
- Unit 9: Coal-fired subcritical, 350 MW (start-up in 1965)
Articles and Resources