Drogenbos power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Drogenbos power station is a 460-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Flemish Brabant Province, Belgium.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Drogenbos, Flemish Brabant Province, Belgium.
- Sponsor: Electrabel
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Drogenbos, Flemish Brabant Province, Belgium
- Coordinates: 50.8023, 4.2990 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 460 MW
Articles and Resources
- Elia "Detailed production park" data set dated July 3, 2019
- Transparency - Plant Units Engie, accessed December 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002225 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 22WDROGEN0000839, 22WDROGEN0000847, 22WDROGEN0000855 accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- Elia "Detailed production park" data set dated December 8, 2021
- Centrale Drogenbos Wikipedia, accessed December 2019