DuPont Old Hickory Power Plant
From Global Energy Monitor
Old Hickory Power Plant is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by DuPont in Old Hickory, Tennessee. The plant provides power to DuPont's Old Hickory plastics and synthetics manufacturing facility.
- Owner/Parent Company: DuPont
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 1.0 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 1.0 MW (1993)
- Location: 1002 Industrial Rd., Old Hickory, TN 37138
- GPS Coordinates: 36.271842, -86.65444
- Electricity Production:
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions:
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related SourceWatch Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|