Dublin Bay power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Dublin Bay power station is a 405-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the County Dublin, Ireland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Ringsend, the County Dublin, Ireland.
- Sponsor: Synergen
- Parent company: Electricity Supply Board (ESB)
- Location: Ringsend, the County Dublin, Ireland
- Coordinates: 53.3400, -6.2049 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 405 MW
Articles and Resources
- Updated Information Note on Synergen GSA end date SEM Committee, January 30, 2019
- Dublin Bay Power | ESB Remit
- Curran, Ian. "Two big power stations disconnected from the national grid on Monday night in rare 'one-off' event". TheJournal.ie. Retrieved 2021-12-29.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002821 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 47W000000000096A accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 47W000000000096A accessed October 2021
- EirGrid and SONI (2019). "All-Island Generation Capacity Statement 2019-2028" (PDF). EirGrid Group. Retrieved December 29, 2021.
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_47W000000000096A European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91