Dudhichua coal mine
The Dudhichua coal mine is an opencast mine, operated by Northern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, with a capacity of 15.5 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA) in Sonbhadra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The map below shows the exact location of the Dudhichua coal mine, in Sonbhadra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Sponsor: Northern Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Sonbhadra, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Coordinates: 24.16474, 82.67287 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 15.5 MTPA
- Reserves: 320.34 MT<
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: opencast
- Status: proposed
- Size of Expansion: 2 million tonnes per annum
- Permits and Applications:
Articles and resources
- Northern Coalfield Limited, Environmental Clearance, accessed March 25, 2020.