Duenas Mill power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Duenas Mill power station is a 40-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Palencia, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Duenas, the province of Palencia, Spain.
This power station provides 40 MW of power through a gas-fired combined cycle unit with combined heat-and-power to DS Smith's paper mill in Duenas, Spain.
- Sponsor: DS Smith
- Parent company: DS Smith PLC
- Location: Duenas, the province of Palencia, Spain
- Coordinates: 41.8395, -4.5601 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 40 MW
Articles and Resources
- Dueñas Paper Mill | DS Smith - DS Smith Paper
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 39RSBE4RCI4M15BLWH36 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019