Dufi power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Dufi power station is an 860-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Pest County, Hungary.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Százhalombatta, Pest County, Hungary.
The CEZ-MOL joint venture formed in 2008. MOL discussed prepatory work underway on the project in both their 2010 and 2011 annual reports. In 2012 the joint venture awaited making a final investment decision, stating: "The final investment decision by MOL and CEZ on the construction phase...is subject to developments in the global and regional macro environment."
- Sponsor: MOL-CEZ European Power Hungary Ltd
- Parent company: Mol Plc. [50%], CEZ AS [50%]
- Location: Százhalombatta, Pest County, Hungary
- Coordinates: 47.28611, 18.89185 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 860 MW
- Gas-fired combined-cycle, 860 MW (start-up not found)
Articles and Resources
- THE JOINT VENTURE COMPANY OF CEZ AND MOL HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED, CEZ, Jul 21, 2008
- MOL Group Annual Report, MOL, 2011
- Consolidated financial statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards together with the independent auditors’ report, MOL, Dec 31, 2010
- MOL Group Annual Report 2012, MOL, 2012
- Készülni kell az erőművek leváltására, VG, Dec 17, 2019
- Dufi CCGT Power Plant (830MW), IJ Global, Jan 6, 2020
- Mol - Százhalombatta - Olajmunkás út, Google Maps, accessed Apr 12, 2021