Dundenuo'er Surface Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Dundenuo'er Surface Coal Mine was officially put into operation in 2008 with a 1.2 million tons/year production capacity.  As of the end of March 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.8 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Huomei Yicheng Energy Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Inner Mongolia Huomei Yicheng Tiancheng Gas and Power Co., Ltd.
- Location: Jiaozigou, Wuda District, Wuhai City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 45.534471, 119.611434
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 200 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Lignite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 11.3711 k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2005