Duolun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Duolun Coal Mine is operated by Inner Mongolia Mengdong Changtong Mining Co., Ltd. It started construction on April 18, 2006 and was officially put into production on March 18, 2010, with a 1.2 million tons/year approved production capacity.  As of the end of March 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
At 2:57 on February 20, 2019, a transportation accident occurred in Duolun Coal Mine, resulting in 1 death. 
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Mengdong Changtong Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Chaoyang Hongwen Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Guangming Village, Caimushan Township, Duolun County, Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 42.241024, 116.465199
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 121.9604 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 63.2692 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Lignite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 7.625 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2005