Duri-Dumai Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Duri-Dumai Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Duri, Riau to Pertamina’s Refinery Unit II in Dumai, Riau.
- Operator: PT Pertagas
- Owner: PT Pertagas
- Current capacity: 200 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 40 miles / 64 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2018
The pipeline was commissioned in November 2018.
Articles and resources
- Pertagas and PGN Embark on Construction of Duri-Dumai Gas Pipeline, Insider Network, Nov. 14, 2017
- Duri-Dumai gas pipeline begins operation The Jakarta Post, Nov. 26, 2018
- Duri-Dumai gas pipeline to be commissioned on Nov. 4, The Jakarta Post, Oct. 29, 2018