Duri Tiga power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Duri Tiga power station is a 52-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant, which has started construction (as of June 2019), but has been delayed in the province of Riau, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Duri - Kec Mandau - Kab Bengkalis, the province of Riau, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: PT Riau Energi Tiga
- Parent company: PT Riau Energi Tiga
- Location: Duri - Kec Mandau - Kab Bengkalis, the province of Riau, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 1.2596, 101.2131 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (under construction, but delayed): 52 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 52 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)