Dushan power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dushan power station (金孟锰业独山煤电锰一体化热电联产动力站) is a proposed 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The map below shows the location where the power station would be built at Mawei Town, Dushan County, Qiannan AP.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: Dushan Jinmeng Manganese
- Parent company: Guangxi Jinmeng Manganese Co.
- Location: Mawei Town, Dushan County, Qiannan AP Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 25.226875, 107.489232 (exact)
- Status: Construction
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1-2: 150 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: