Dushan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dushan power station (金孟锰业独山煤电锰一体化热电联产动力站) is a proposed 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The map below shows the location where the power station would be built at Mawei Town, Dushan County, Qiannan AP.
Background on Project
As of June 2022, with no known progress on the construction in more than two years, the units are considered shelved.
- Sponsor: Dushan Jinmeng Manganese
- Parent company: Guangxi Jinmeng Manganese Co.
- Location: Mawei Town, Dushan County, Qiannan AP Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 25.226875, 107.489232 (exact)
- Status: Shelved (Construction)
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1-2: 150 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: