Dusseldorf Henkel power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Dusseldorf Henkel power station is a 84-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Düsseldorf, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Parent company: Henkel KG
- Location: Düsseldorf, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.1805, 6.8376 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 84 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005829 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1336 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020