Duyun City power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Duyun City power station (都匀市发电厂) is a retired 30-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Fuquan, Qian AP, Guizhou Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Fuquan, Qian AP, Guizhou Province, China.
- Sponsor: Duyun City
- Parent company: Duyun City
- Location: Fuquan, Qian AP, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.2583, 107.5153 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 30 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 30 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources