Dzhebariki-Khaya coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Dzhebariki-Khaya coal mine is an opencast coal mine, operated by Yakutugol, a subsidiary of Mechel, producing 0.32 million tonnes per annum near Neryungri in Sakha Republic, Russia.
The map below shows the location of the mine.
Yakutugol, a subsidiary of Mechel, operates the Dzhebariki-Khaya coal mine.
- Sponsor: Yakutugol
- Parent Company: Mechel
- Location: Neryungri, Sakha Republic
- GPS Coordinates: 62.216406, 135.854856 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.32 MTPA
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 177 MT
- Coal type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Opencast
- Start Year:
- End Year: 2027
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Mechel, "Form 20-F report, 2018,", Mechel website, 2019.