Dzhubga-Lazarevskoye-Sochi Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Dzhubga-Lazarevskoye-Sochi Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Dzhubga, Krasnodar Krai to Sochi, Krasnodar Krai.
- Owner: Gazprom
- Current capacity: 3.8 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 107 miles / 172 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2011
The pipeline is owned and operated by Gazprom. The onshore section of the pipeline is 17.5 km long with landfalls at Dzhubga, Novomikhailovsky, Tuapse and Kudepsta. The offshore section is 159.5 km long and runs 4.5 km from and parallel to the Black Sea coast.
- Dzhubga – Lazarevskoye – Sochi, Gazprom, accessed April 2018
- Dzhubga – Lazarevskoye – Sochi, Energybase, accessed September 2020
- Dzhubga – Lazarevskoye – Sochi Gas Pipeline, Black Sea, Hydrocarbons Technology, accessed April 2018