EDF Premnitz power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
EDF Premnitz power station is a proposed 400-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Brandenburg, Germany.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Premintz, the state of Brandenburg, Germany.
As of 2017, the facility was listed as having obtained approval to proceed. However, no further progress seems to have been made.
- Sponsor: EDF Deutschland GmbH
- Parent company: EDF Group
- Location: Premintz, the state of Brandenburg, Germany
- Coordinates: 52.5337, 12.3487 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 400 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 400 MW (no start date)
Articles and Resources