From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
ERM-Pipeline GASCADE is an operating gas pipeline in Germany. It is also known as ERM.
The pipeline starts in Ludwigshafen, Germany, and runs to Karlsruhe, Germany.
- Parent company: GASCADE Gastransport GmbH
- Length: 50.6 km / 31.4 mi
- Diameter: 400 mm / 15.7 in
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- Gascade (December 2019). "Gas pipeline grid with entry- and exit points" (PDF). gascade.de. Retrieved January 22, 2021.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor