EVC / GLOBALFOUNDRIES power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
EVC / GLOBALFOUNDRIES power station is a 68-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Sachsen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Moritzburg, the state of Sachsen, Germany.
This power station, owned and operated by Globalfoundries, supplies combined heat-and-power (CHP) to their semiconductor production facility in Moritzburg, Germany.
- Sponsor: Energieversorgungscenter Dresden-Wilschdorf GmbH & Co. KG
- Parent company: GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Location: Moritzburg, the state of Sachsen, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.1270, 13.7150 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 68 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Chip order manufacturer Globalfoundries Dresden is building its own new power plant". Market Research Telecast. 2021-12-17. Retrieved 2022-04-29.
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1396 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005671 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018