East Bokaro coal mines
The East Bokaro coal mines are a network of mines on the East Bokaro coalfield in Jharkhand state, India.
The map below shows the location of the East Bokaro coal mines, in Bokaro district, Jharkhand state. All mines visible in the map below are apparently part of East Bokaro, extending from 23.74-23.81 N and from 85.85-86.05 E.
Background on Mine
The network of coal mines on the East Bokaro coalfield are owned by Central Coalfields Limited (a subsidiary of Coal India), and possibly also by other companies. There are numerous surface and underground mines on the East Bokaro coalfield.
- Sponsor: Central Coalfields Limited, possibly others
- Parent company: Coal India, possibly others
- Location: Bokaro district, Jharkhand state, India
- Coordinates: 23.779, 85.941 (approximate)
- Status: Existing
- Capacity: MTPA
- Reserves: 8,145 MT (3,352 MT proven, 3,930 MT indicated, 863 MT inferred)
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method:
- Source of financing: