East Spar Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The East Spar Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from the offshore East Spar Gas Field, located 40 kilometers northwest of Barrow Island, to Varanus Island, Western Australia.
- Operator: Apache Energy Ltd
- Parent Company: Apache Energy Ltd (55%), Santos (45%)
- Current Capacity: 100 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 63 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1996
The pipeline is operated by Apache Energy and is owned by Apache (55%) and Santos Ltd (45%).
Articles and resources
- Petroleum and minerals industries in the North-west Marine Region, IRC Global Risk Management, Oct. 29, 2007, accessed Aug. 13, 2021.
- Santos and Apache development a major boost for western Australian domestic gas supply, Santos, Aug. 30, 2010, accessed Aug. 13, 2021.
- Apache East Spar, FMC Technologies, archived from the original, archive accessed Aug. 13, 2021.